Secrets to Achieving a TOP 10 Position
Achieving a Top 10 position in one of the major search engines can increase traffic to
your Web site more than you can possibly imagine. In the past, Web site owners had
difficulty achieving one of these coveted spots.
The problem most people encounter is this:
"What you do to gain a better position in one search engine can
actually hurt your position in another search engine."
Many Web site developers and managers have seen other sites' feeble attempts to
increase their position with a long list of keywords buried in the hidden Meta Tags of
their site, or, repeating a keyword in tiny print across the bottom of their home page.
The major search engines already ignore most of these cheap tricks - they are far too
savvy to be fooled by these amateurish approaches. In fact, several of the largest search
engines don't even use Meta Tags to determine your rank anymore.
How then does someone promoting a Web site achieve a Top 10 ranking in the major search
Easy - by using the carefully researched techniques found in "Secrets to
Achieving A Top 10 Position."
Inside this special report you'll find the latest information on how to climb out of
obscurity into one of the high-traffic search positions for the keywords that matter to
- what each of the Top 10 search engines uses to rank your site
- how and where to position your keywords and phrases within your Web site
- about keyword, prominence, frequency, and proximity, and where to apply
- how to influence the submission-only directory sites like Yahoo!
- How the ASCII alphabet can help you increase your search position on many directory
- Did you know that an "!" or a number places you ahead of any letter?
- Capitalized letters can get your site listed above sites using lowercased letters.
- You can rename your site to leverage alphabetical relevancy.
- Learn which tactics to avoid that will get you dropped or booted from some search
- How to be 2nd or 3rd or even 20th and still get more hits than those listed above you.
Hint: A simple direct response copy writing technique shows you how to write site
descriptions that are rich in keywords but entice people to click on your site!
This report starts with an overview of how search services and promotional sites work, and
how they rank your Web site. It then moves on to general principles and strategies and
optimizing your search positions. It then discusses each major search engine, complete
with charts showing exactly what it does and doesn't use to rank your Web site. And it's
all followed by a step-by-step guide on what to do to improve your ranking in that
So don't wait! This report is the perfect companion to WebPosition. Order yours today,
and start your climbing the search position ladder to success!